Currency : EUR
Shopping Cart ( 0 )
TABLE OF CONTENTS§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 Contact with the Seller
§ 3 Technical requirements
§ 4 Shopping at the Wholesale Store
§ 5 Payment
§ 6 Implementation of the contract
§ 7 The right to withdraw from the contract
§ 8 Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
§ 9 Complaints
§ 10 Personal data
§ 11 Reservations
§ 1 DEFINITIONS
- Working days - days from Monday to Friday, with the exception of public holidays.
- Account - the free function of the Warehouse (a service provided electronically) governed by separate regulations, thanks to which the Buyer can set up his individual Account in the Warehouse.
- Consumer - A consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code. Buyer - any entity that buys in the Store.
- Terms - these regulations.
- Wholesale- Internet Wholesale Men's Clothing VICTORIO is run by the Seller at the address koszulevictorio.pl
- Seller - KRZYSZTOF KOSMOWSKI, an entrepreneur running a business under the name PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO HANDLOWE KOSMOS KRZYSZTOF KOSMOWSKI /Skrót: P.H. KOSMOS KRZYSZTOF KOSMOWSKI/, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the Minister of Development and Finance, NIP 9660607115, REGON 050375652, ul. Zwycięstwa 26, 15-703 Białystok.
§ 2 CONTACT WITH THE SELLER
- Postal address : P.H. Kosmos Krzysztof Kosmowski, ul. Zwycięstwa 26, 15-703 Białystok. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact: 577-512-514
§ 3 TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Necessary for the proper functioning and creation of an Account is :
- An active e-mail account
- A device with Internet access
- Web browser
§ 4 SHOPPING IN A WHOLESALE
- In order to make a purchase, you must register in the Wholesale Store, i.e. create an Account in it.
- The prices of goods, visible after logging in, do not include VAT.
- The Seller points out that the total price of the order consists of the following in the Store: the price for the goods and the cost of delivery of the goods.
- The product selected for purchase should be added to the basket in the Wholesale Store.
- Then the Buyer selects from the options available in the Wholesale: the method of delivery of the goods and the method of payment for the order, and also provides the data necessary to complete the order.
- The order is placed upon confirmation of its content and acceptance of the Regulations by the Buyer.
- Placing an order is tantamount to concluding a sales contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Seller will provide the Consumer with a confirmation of the conclusion of the sales contract on a durable medium at the latest at the time of delivery of the goods.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
- You can pay for the orders placed:
a) By ordinary transfer to the Seller's bank account.
b) By payment card: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Electronic, Maestro
c) Via the payment platform: Przelewy24
d)Cash on delivery, i.e. when the goods are delivered to the Buyer.
- If the Buyer chooses to pay in advance, the order must be paid within 7 business days of placing the order.
- The seller informs that for some payment methods, due to their specificity, payment for the order by this method is possible only immediately after placing the order.
§ 6 FULFILLMENT OF THE ORDER
- The seller is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
- The order fulfillment time is 3 business days.
- In the event that the Buyer has chosen to pay in advance for the order, the Seller will proceed with the order after paying for it.
- In a situation where, under one order, the Buyer has purchased goods with a different delivery date, the order will be processed on the date applicable to the goods with the longest delivery date.
- Goods purchased at the Wholesale Store are delivered within the territory of the Republic of Poland and abroad, via the DPD courier company.
§ 7 THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller via the Wholesale, subject to § 8 Of the Regulations , within 14 days without giving any reason .
- The deadline to withdraw from the contract will expire after 14 days from the day:
a) At which time the Consumer came into possession of the goods or at which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer came into possession of the goods .
b) In which the Consumer came into possession of the last item or in which a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer, acquired the last item in the case of a contract obliging to transfer the ownership of many items that are delivered separately.
- In order for the Consumer to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract, he must inform the Seller, using the data provided in § 2 Of the Regulations ,of your decision to withdraw from the contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or information sent by e-mail).
- The consumer may use the model withdrawal form at the end of the Regulations, but it is not obligatory.
- The consumer may also complete and send the withdrawal form in the Store: https://koszulevictorio.pl/pl/content/2-regulamin.If the Consumer uses this option, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the information on withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail).
- In order to meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is enough for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of his right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from the concluded contract, the Seller shall return to the Consumer all payments received from him, including the costs of delivering the goods (except for additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller), immediately, and in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer's decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The reimbursement will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer agrees to a different solution, in each case the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- The seller may withhold the reimbursement until receipt of the goods or until proof of its return is provided to him, whichever occurs first.
- The seller asks you to return the goods to the following address: Victorio Logistics Center , ul. Zwycięstwa 10, 15-703 Białystok immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date on which the Consumer informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the sales contract. The deadline is met if the Consumer sends back the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the goods.
- The consumer is only liable for a decrease in the value of the goods resulting from using it in a different way than was necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- If the goods, due to their nature, cannot be returned by regular mail, the Consumer will also have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The Consumer will be informed about the estimated amount of these costs by the Seller in the description of the goods at the Wholesale Store or when placing the order.
- If there is a need to return funds for a transaction made by the customer with a payment card, the seller will be refunded to the bank account assigned to the Buyer's payment card.
§ 8 EXCEPTIONS TO THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Consumer in relation to the contract :
a) In which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the consumer's specifications or serving to satisfy his individual needs.
b) In which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short expiry date.
c) In which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery.
d) In which the subject of the service are things that after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably connected with other things.
e) In which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery.
f)For the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts.
g) In which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
h)For the delivery of digital content that is not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the consumer's express consent before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to an entity other than the Consumer.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
- In the event of a defect in the goods, the buyer has the option of complaining about the defective goods on the basis of the warranty or guarantee provided for in the Civil Code, provided that the guarantee has been granted.
- Using the warranty, the Buyer may, on the terms and within the time limits specified in the Civil Code:
a) Submit a price reduction statement.
b) In the case of a significant defect - submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract .
c) Demand that the item be replaced with a non-defective one .
d) Demand that the defect be removed .
- The seller asks you to submit a complaint based on the warranty to the postal or electronic address indicated in § 2 Of the Regulations .
- If it turns out that in order to consider the complaint, it is necessary to deliver the advertised goods to the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to deliver the goods, in the case of the Consumer at the Seller's expense, to the address: ul. Zwycięstwa 26, 15-703 Białystok .
- If an additional guarantee has been granted for the product, information about it, as well as about its conditions, is available in the product description in the Store.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Store should be sent to the e-mail address indicated in § 2 Of the Regulations .
- Consideration of the complaint by the Seller will take place within 14 days.
- EXTRAJUDICIAL METHODS OF SETTLING COMPLAINTS AND PURSUING CLAIMS
- In the event that the complaint procedure does not bring the result expected by the Consumer, the Consumer may use, inter alia, with :
a) Mediation conducted by the territorial Voivodship Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection, to which you should apply for mediation. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of Inspectorates can be found here: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq595.
b) Assistance of the competent field of permanent consumer arbitration court operating at the Voivodship Inspectorate of Trade Inspection, to which an application for consideration of the case should be submitted before the arbitration court. As a rule, the procedure is free of charge. The list of courts is available at: https://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php#faq596.
c) Free assistance of the municipal or poviat consumer ombudsman.
d) Internet ODR platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
§ 10 PERSONAL DATA
- The administrator of personal data provided by the Buyer when using the Online Store is the Seller.
- Providing personal data by the Buyer when making a purchase in the Wholesale Store is completely voluntary, but at the same time necessary to complete the order.
- The buyer has the right to inspect his personal data, as well as to demand that it be corrected.
- The personal data provided by the Buyer during the submission and purpose of the order shall be processed by the Seller only for the purposes referred to in this paragraph.
§ 11 DISCLAIMER
- The Buyer is forbidden to provide illegal content.
- Each order placed at the Wholesale Store is a separate sales contract and requires separate approval of the regulations. The contract is concluded on time and for the purpose of order fulfillment.
- Agreements concluded on the basis of these regulations are concluded in Polish.
- In the event of a possible dispute with a Buyer who is not a Consumer, the competent court will be the court competent for the seat of the Seller. Nothing in these regulations excludes or in any way limits the consumer's rights under the law.
Annex 1 to the Regulations
Below is a model withdrawal form that the consumer may or may not use: